Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz
- Good fight, most people expect it to be dramatically different from their little scrap on TUF 5? I think it was 5, anyways, while Maynard has improved I think this is a fight that Diaz can win if he's cerebral as he can be from time to time. Therefore I'm going to take the underdog in this one and go with Diaz via late 3rd round submission.
Efrain Escudero vs. Evan Dunham
- Should be a fun one to watch, Escudero has some heavy hands as we've seen and I think they're going to send Dunham to sleep. 2nd round TKO.
Aaron Simpson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Simpson's a beast, I think he'll take Harold Howard, I mean Lawlor down and pound him out, in the first round.
Amir Sadollah vs. Brad Blackburn - Sadollah should be able to use his long limbs to score points, I think he wins this one via decision.
SBN coverage of UFC Fight Night 20: Maynard vs. Diaz
Chris Leben vs. Jay Silva
- Could go either way, I'll take Leben though via hard fought decision.
Jesse Lennox vs. Rick Story
- Story via decision
Nik Lentz vs. Thiago Tavares
- Tavares via submission in round 2
Mike Guymon vs. Rory MacDonald
- Guymon via decision
Kyle Bradley vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- The lowest rated fighter on Undisputed 2009 takes another L...dos Anjos via decision.
Gerald Harris vs. John Salter
- Harris via first round destruction.
Nick Catone vs. Jesse Forbes
- Catone via decision
Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz-I think Maynard has evolved too much for Diaz at this point. Diaz's only hope at winning is Maynard falling into a submission...while possible...I don't see it happening. Maynard via UD
Efrain Escudero vs. Evan Dunham-Both fighters are undefeated, and I see Efrain keeping his streak intact via decision.
Aaron Simpson vs. Tom Lawlor -Simpson is just too strong and too good of a wrestler, not too mention son has serious power in his hands. I'm going with the A-Train via TKO in Rd. 2
Amir Sadollah vs. Brad Blackburn-Blackburn is a good fighter, but this is a fight that Sadollah should win. Sadollah via decision
Chris Leben vs. Jay Silva-I don't know if Leben has anything left in the gas tank at this point or if he's taking fights seriously these days. So I'm go with Silva via decision.
Jesse Lennox vs. Rick Story-I like Rick Story a lot. The kid beat Jake Ellenberger who I also like. Therefore, I'm going with Rick Story via dominant decision.
Nik Lentz vs. Thiago Tavares-I'm going with Tavares via submission round 2.
Mike Guymon vs. Rory MacDonald-Nice feel good story for Guymon, but MacDonald is a legit prospect. MacDonald via TKO rd. 2
Kyle Bradley vs. Rafael dos Anjos-Pfft..I shouldn't even type this...yall already know I'm going with my dawg dos Anjos via Submission in Rd. 2
Gerald Harris vs. John Salter -Gerald Harris via decision
Nick Catone vs. Jesse Forbes- Forbes has improved since his stint on TUF and he's strong as hell. I'm go with Forbes via decision.