The Amateur Fight League promotion hosted the "Fight To The Finish VII" card this past weekend in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. The event was action packed with only one of the fights going to the judges. The event saw fighters Christian Brunetti, Ashley Nee, Zed Mitchell, and Stephen Henkel remain undefeated in their young careers. The event featured three title bouts, and the official results and videos of some of the fights can be found after the jump.
- Jamie Pickett defeated Kelly Wilkins via Submission(ArmBar) in 1:45 of the 1st Rd.
- Christian Brunetti defeated Jason Salvo via Submission(RNC) in 2:34 of Rd. 2
- Jason Ramos defeated Johnathan Thomas via TKO(Ref Stoppage) in 1:33 of Rd. 2
- Stephen Henkel defeated Billy Frezza via Submission(Guillotine) in :45 of Rd. 2
- David Griffin defeated Nicholas Morrison via TKO(Ref Stoppage) :15 of Rd. 2
- Ashley Nee defeated Gina Elko via Split Decision
- John White defeated Nick Tellez via TKO(Ref Stoppage) at 2:56 of Rd. 1
- Zed Mitchell defeated Joshua Munden via TKO(Ref Stoppage) at :28 of Rd. 1
- Mike Kellar defeated Wayne Hunter via Submission(Armbar) at 3:23 of Rd. 1