So another UFC has come and gone and we got a few questions answered from the event. I'm about to leave for church, but I just wanted to drop my thoughts right quick while they are still fresh in my mind:
- I told yall Luis Cane is that dude, and he took another step closer to being a factor in the UFC LHW division.
- Cheick Kongo is improving his GnP and has won 3 in a row.
- Where is Brian Stann's ground game?
- Chuck Liddell is done and should retire immediately.
- Anderson Silva is bored fighting at middleweight.
Give me your thoughts on the event and thoughts in general. I'll be back this evening to discuss the event in more detail.