According to MMA Insider:
At the festivities for UFC 96 last weekend, UFC president Dana White said the European card would come at a premium for those watching in the US.
"It will be a pay per view event," White told reporters.
The only bout officially announced for UFC 99 is the main event of Rich Franklin vs. Wanderlei Silva. However, several fights have been rumored to appear on the card. The other rumored fights are as follows:
- Spencer Fisher vs. Caol Uno
- Marcus Davis vs. Dan Hardy
- Ben Saunders vs. Mike Swick
- Dale Hartt vs. Dennis Siver
- Paul Taylor vs. Peter Sobotta
- Stefan Struve vs. Denis Stojnic
- Mustapha Al-Turk vs. Todd Duffee
It's also heavily rumored that Mirko "Cro Cop" will make his UFC return on this card. Also, if you live overseas and get the card for free...I dislike you very much right now :). As the card stand right now, will you be forking out $44.95 to purchase it?