The world of MMA is very fluid and it's really easy to get caught up in the news that happens every single day. However, as I celebrate Thanksgiving I just wanted to take time out to speak about what I'm thankful for.
- First of all I'm thankful that I decided to start this MMA blog. It was/is a real challenge, but that's what I thrive on and failure isn't an option for me. I think we are really building something here on this particular site. From covering different aspects of the major promotions, all the way to promoting the local/regional shows in North Carolina and surrounding areas. I'm thankful for the educated readers I have that come by everyday and give their thoughts. Frankly, without you guys it would be pretty wack to sit here and type to myself! I'd just like to say we have some big things coming on the horizon and this site is only going to get better. If this is your first time visiting the site, be sure to come back and invite a friend to join you here as we build an educated MMA community here.
- I'm thankful for ALL of the FREE MMA we have been exposed to this year. We got free shows from the UFC, WEC, and the EliteXC....maybe I missed a show...if so...my bad.
- I'm thankful for the wonderful fights we have had the privilege to see. Sylvia/Nogueira, Torres/Maeda, Faber/Pulver, Fitch/GSP, Griffin/Jackson, Lesnar/Couture, DREAM GP and so on.
- I'm thankful that no fighter has sustained any life threatning injuries
- I'm thankful to the newest contributor to MMA4Real who does his thing we he has time...Charles Walker
I'm going to be out of town on Thanksgiving visiting family(my mother and grandmother) whom I haven't seen in a while. However, we'll be right back in the saddle as soon as we get home from our 4 hour road trip. In the meantime, if you celebrate Thanksgiving let MMA4Real know what you are thankful for.